Saturday, March 31, 2012

HAVE I ARRIVED

Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.” ~Matsuo Basho

“Everything is quite all right; our worth secure and true. Everything’s not quite all right; we’ve worthy work to do…”
Part of the longing and neediness I tend to feel comes from a rift between who or where I am, and where I believe I should be to be “successful.”

I’ve struggled endlessly with the concept of my “potential” and the frustrating feeling that potential will always add itself on to the top of any ceiling I break through, creating only more upward space in which to aim, aspire, and yearn.
And yet, any spiritual practice will allow us to see that we are whole, complete, and perfect just as we are in the very moment.

Spritulism encourages one to be grounded, to deepen, to see and experience one wholeness,accept for all my facets—just as one is. It allows one to be a work in progress, allows ones life to be a journey, and ones emotions a process.
I have utilized higherself as a tool of self-love, one that then immediately opens into compassion for others, and an expansive sense of self. I live my day with more love, more serenity, and more grace, when I actively dedicate time and energy to tapping into a calmer sense of being.

No comments:

Post a Comment