Monday, December 13, 2010

DECEPTIVE APPEARANCE

This is a true incidence narrated 2 me by my paediatrician friend.One day he saw a well built man in his waiting chamber on cctv ,whoo has come 2 show his child 2 him and was creating nuisance for early appoinment.He looked like local goon ,had a gun strapped on him and few chamchas/sidekicks accompanying him.My friend got slightely intimated with him and asked his staff 2 grant an early appoinment 2 him.This became an routine for some time.
One day the child came with his grandmother .My friend asked her about the absence of father of the child and why he has not come 2day.She answered that my son is afraid of UR clinic .I used 2 bring him here for vaccination when he was a child and he is still afraid of those pricks U gave him.He avoids coming here.
SO MUCH FOR APPEARNACES.

No comments:

Post a Comment